Select Associate Screening System — Pre-Employment Testing
An Integrated Approach to the Employment Process
When it comes to making a hiring decision, do you find that you are comparing apples to oranges as a result of an inconsistent or poorly defined selection process? Do you have the right information to judge the candidate's potential for success?
Often, selection processes are developed over long periods of time. The organization begins first with an interview, then adds some up-front screening and finally, at a later date, testing. As a result the process is more piece meal than well integrated -- both to the candidate and to those responsible for hiring.
This is an Integrated Multi-step Process to:
– Recruit high-quality applicants
– Ensure applicants have a clear understanding of important job requirements
– Assess their ability (or potential) to be successful at the job
– Assess their ability to positively contribute to work group and company success
– Maximize applicant buy-in and participation in the process
– Maximize supervisor and work team ownership of and commitment to good selection decisions
STEP ONE: Attract the RIGHT Candidate
Create a message to reach your ideal candidates.
Create a advertisement / message to reach ideal candidates, and more of them.
– Use technology to attract them
Telephone Job Information Line - 24-hour computerized response to job inquiries
– Realistic Job Preview
As simple as a group discussion or as involved as a 2-day job simulation
STEP TWO: SCREEN Strengths and Weaknesses
Use cost effective tests to screen for those who can and will do the job
– Abilities / Skills Assessment
Tools to determine whether a candidate can do the job
– Job Compatibility Personality Screen
Personality surveys measure characteristics that determine whether a candidate will do the job
STEP THREE: INTERVIEW Techniques
Use good interview techniques to choose from among the best
– Structured, Behaviorally-Based Interviews
– Team and Traditional Interviews
– Hire the BEST
View SELECT Associate Screening System brochure
More SELECT Associate Screening System information:
Job Specific Testing Options
Abilities Testing Options
Contact us for more SELECT information, sample reports, pricing.
Return to Select Associate Screening System main page.
Saturday, February 16, 2019